Is this a yeast infection/ BV/ or herpes

Posted , 4 users are following.

SEE IMAGE imageimagethis is the first time i have had a breakout like this and its only these two small ulcers i do not have flu symptoms, or it does not burn when i pee but i am having discharge along with itchiness i went to my obgyn and they swabbed the sores to test for herpes and also did other std testings but she said by the time i came in my sores had started to heal so the herpes test might come back as a false negative and that i should come back to do a blood test .she gave me medicine for herpes just in case and she also prescribed me with medicine for a bacterial infection . please let me know if any of you guys have the same symptoms or anything similar

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.