is this a yeast infection or a sti? white dots and bumps in vaginal opening

Posted , 17 users are following.

for the past few days my vag has been really itchy so i looked down there with a mirror and ive noticed white spots and skin colored bumps in my vaginal opening. it doesnt burn or hurt when i pee it just really itches.

imageimageimageimage

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Edited

just wanted to add that i havent had any flu like symptoms, but the day i discovered these dots/the day it started itched i had actually threw up on the morning of that day. i dont know if its a coincidence or something to do with it

• Edited

forgot to add that i had unprotected sex with my bf just over a week ago

• Edited

they dont wipe off? looks more like yeast discharge clumps. they dont hurt? could be yeast infection

• Posted

i have something very similar to this, went to the clinic and they told me i have thrush. they tested for herpes too but they said its unlikely

• Posted

this looks like what im dealing with.. i went to the dr and was told i had a yeast infection after showing him my photoimage

• Edited

hi can anyone help me with what this may be i am freaking out i feel sick and cant sleep with worry image

• Posted

Did you figure it out, because I have the same exact thing. I am 7months pregnant and my dr office was closed. I have to wait another 6 days before my appt:(

• Posted

hey Milly ,

I know I'm late to this discussion but I have the same issue going on as well , mine is probably a little more severe since it took so long for me to treat it. also having sex can definitely irritate it even more. its just a yeast infection. You can either go to the dr or you can get an OTC medication. Walmart has a 7 day treatment that usually does the trick for me. I'm also a type 1 diabetic so I'm pretty familiar with them sadly

• Posted

Can you say what the OTC medication is ? i have no insurance and need it badly

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.