is this an STD?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi, since last year i noticed a couple of bumps on my labia but didnt pay much attention to it, ive only had two partners and we always used protection. i went to get my annual check up and everything was fine, just BV, i went to my annual check up this year and they told me i had BV and gave me oral and a vaginal cream to treat it, i also mentioned to them that since lat years check up i got more bumps and that i noticed one started as a pimple and hurt then it subsided in size, they referred me to a dermatologist and said it was cysts and fat because i used tight clothing. my appt with the derma is in about a week but i feel embarrased with my bf, the gyno said it wasnt an std but didnt exactly said what it was imageimage

0 likes, 27 replies

Report / Delete

27 Replies

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up