Is this an STD? sorry...(photos) *female* professional advice pls

Posted , 5 users are following.

so ive only ever had one sexual partner and yeah we had no condom sex, i was on the pill fyi, and i was also on the last day of my period ie; little to no blood. he has been in relationships before me and he was my first time. but a day after we had sex(this wasnt the first time we did, we've done it many times.) i noticed a really pungent smell its just not quite right , and i had a self check and i noticed these tiny bumps , i am unsure if i had had them already. (unlikely as i'm a newbie right??) im scared as to what this is like its mildy uncomfortable . (pic is of the urethra area between the lips.) is it a UTI?? HPV? or nothing at all could it just be the texture of the area?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

also the white areas are light reflections

• Posted

hey I'm currently having the same issue. i have one sexual partner we only had sex once and we didn't use a condom .ofc he had other relationships before me. A few days after our first encounter i felt really irritated ,itchy & I had a thick white discharge with little to no scent, probably a yeast infection. I was also on antibiotics the week before i had sex. This is how it looked when i noticed it image

• Posted

i got my period like 3 days after and the irritation and itching went away and this is how it look on the last day of my period image

my period has ended six days ago and i started to feel a slight irritation again and this is what it looks like now image

• Posted

they look like vestibula papillomatosis of u have a smell wat does it smell like its common to get bacterial vaganosis after sex it smells fishy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.