Is this an STD, STI or an infection?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have recently had sex with my ex whom I lost my virginity to. Before having sex I felt some irritation in my vagina but it went away afterwards. Ive been having more pain n irritation even during intercourse. I also have uncomfortablity and a burning like sensation image

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I dont know what it could be. I got scared and thought maybe herpes but I dont think so. I dont know if it is an irritation or a reaction to something because he did ejaculate inside me.

• Posted

Se parece a papilomatosis vestibular, que por lo general se confunde con VPH pero no lo es. Puedes buscarlo en Google

• Posted

This is VP... my vagina actually looks a lot like yours. I got mine some months after losing my virginity (I dont know what the correlation is). I also had some dryness/itchiness... but that ended up being from my birth control, so maybe that could be the case for you? I didnt have a burning sensation though, I would go to the doctor to make sure it isnt an STI. But you dont have genital warts or anything like that.

• Posted

Thank you. I've set an appointment with the clinic so they could take a look at it.

• Posted

the itchiness was from being so dry, and the dryness was from the birth control i was taking. my body didn't have a good experience with my BC. And once I stopped my birth control the itchiness and dryness went away. so my itchiness was from that not from the VP. And ive been trying to find out if it will go away, but i guess not. you have to get it "surgically" removed sadly. but im hoping that one day they will magically go away, because i hate how mine look

• Posted

ok thank u. ive been having really bad anxiety and getting very upset because of if. idk what to do. i think my itchiness is because i also had a yeast infection. im just curious as to where it came from and why me of all people have it.

• Posted

I definitely understand, i was freaked out too because it came AFTER i lost my virginity of all times... so i thought i had something.

• Posted

Hey a few days ago, the same bumps appeared to me. I went to the doctor to take the std test, and she said that it was an std, but she needed the results to confirm which one. She also said that it looked like vp. I have been informed, and the bumps can appear months and even a year later after being infected of vp. It is also said by professionals that it is a very common std, and that it normally disappears by itself. I had sex with a guy a few days before having the bumps, so I thought that this guy infected me, but now I think that I maybe infected him with vp.

• Edited

damn i know hes sick๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ did you ever find out what it was ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.