Is this an ulcer?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, I am experiencing some weird symptoms and maybe someone knows or has gone through the same.

A month ago, I got intermittent stomach cramps that came and went for 3 days. I was also bloated the first day. When I ate something, I could feel a cramp while swallowing food or water. I was also retching and felt nauseous, probably because I didn't eat much for those three days. I got better after the 4th of 5th day and didn't think about it again.

However, a week ago I started retching for no apparent reason and I lost my appetite as well. I stopped retching randomly after 2-3 days but my loss of appetite goes on for a week now. Some days I eat more than others, and sometimes I feel nauseous I believe due to not eating enough. The thing is that this time I am not experiencing any kind of pain.

Could this be an ulcer or maybe H. Pylori?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.