Is this anal skin of the anus? Also a question about stomach and backpain with blood on toilet paper

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I'm a male, 33 years old, I have been having a small amount of light red blood on the toilet paper since I was 19 years old.

I just noticed this skin fold pertruding from my anus. I don't usually check how I look there, but since I have been having some other problems I thought that I might do so.

I have been struggling with a lower back pain for a couple of years, and around 1,5 years ago I started to get pain in my armpits and also in my lower stomach, where I would get a lot of gas build up, this later led to changes in my bowel habits from hard, to diarré to pellets and it still has not got any better. I also started to find it hard to empty my bowel completely.

I went to see a gp in the autumn of 2019, they did take a blood test which showed nothing wrong and recommended me to see a physical therapist.

Since then I have actively been doing stretching activities and I do have an active work environment, but the problems have not gotten any better.

I have also recently started to notice pain in the middle of my back, but it is not that frequent.

I have also started to feel pain in my groin and since two weeks ago I have developed a cough (it has gotten a lot better), which got me to do a test for Covid, which came back negative.

I have booked a new meeting with another gp this time and hope that everything is ok.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.