is this anxiety???

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, i have posted on here before but im sick of feeling like this. it did start out with anxious feelings and went into a full blown panic attack. after that ive had nervousness loss of apetite ectopic beats that take my breath away and scare me so bad racing heart fluttering dizziness  and shortness of breath especially at night im having about 3 hours sleep a night because of how ill i feel and doctors are telling me constantly i have anxiety. Ive had an ecg and bloods, came back normal im waiting on a 24 heart monitor and cbt because doctor thinks this is all psycological. i have 3 small children and im going out my mind doctors have missed something and something terrible will happen to me that could have been prevented. please help 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

U poor thing u have anxiety. I'm exactly the same and have 2 small boys I'm constantly worried if I die what will happen to them... Go get on meds n see a psyc it helps a lot xxx

• Posted

U have to self help Danielle, look at what is the underlying worries u have, even if u don't like to admit something , normally this is the problem, I'm no doctor but had anxiety & depression in my younger years , if there's something you really need to talk about then try to do that , even if it's not the person it's directed to.

If this is not the case then I appologise in advance for writing to you.

Please assess yourself & make good in your own head.

Get well Danielle

• Posted

I feel exactly the same way! Its been 3 months and nothing changed! You are not alone! I sometimes feel i am going crazy! I have a 5 year old and i am scared that something will happen to me and die or something! I went to a cardiologist, a neurologist had an ecg and blood tests and went to the ER 2 times and all that in 3 months! We all need to find a way to relax!
  • Posted

Yes sounds very much like sever anxiety. Fear, fear and more fear.Follow up on what your doctor told you. The red flag here for you is you dont even believe the tests that have been run. 

Consider taking a online cbt course as you are looking after three children. They also have meds as needed or meds if needed to get a grip on all this. None really work long term..so dont get to turned off by it. Many use them short term. They all can be weaned off of. 

Learn yoga. And do it with your kids ( 3 and up can learn it) teaches relaxatiin and proper breathing.

Look into foods for anxiety, foods that help with depression. Incorportate fresh ginger, fresh holy basil, celery juice..you need a juicer. And  avacadoes into your diet. Ginger is a great help on dizziness and off balance sensations. A healthy diet as well really helps a lot. 

You will find yourself praying a lot, thats ok too. You will get thru all this. You just need to accept it for what it is and after the holter monitor be done with the search for the phantom mystery illness because your wasting your time and energy on the wrong stuff.  They have no testing for the mind like they do fot the other organs so the only proper doctor left would be a therapist. Its is all scary, thats okay but you need to get on the road to managing all this. Ignoring it will never work, it wont let you. Fighting it will make it stringer, its about accepting it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.