Is this anxiety or something serious?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im 19 years old female and I have horrible health anxiety and sometimes I get Lower back ache and headaches for weeks and then it stops. Does anyone else hey this?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes I've had the headaches for weeks now , and its driving me crazy , its sad we have to go through this !
    • Posted

See my pains moved around it was lower back , upper, middle, near my shoulder
  • Posted

Most likely stress and anxiety.  You ever heard the saying "your a pain in my neck" Well it is because someone stresses them out so they get so tense over some one aggrevating them.  When we are stressed out,  out muscles tense, usually in the neck and back.  That is why you feel it in those places.  Find ways to destress.  Go exercise, try yoga, meditation, etc.  Hope that helps. 
  • Posted

Yeah! And the headaches are the worst because it's a cycle of general headaches, sharp pains in the back of my head, dizziness, feeling lightheaded, and also feeling as if the back of my head is empty and spacey if that makes any sense.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.