is this any kind of sti or std??

Posted , 5 users are following.

i noticed a little bump between my vagina and the other area and im really concerned and too scared to go to the doctors right now with my parents not knowing! any help?? image (IM SORRY IF THIS PICTURE IS TOO GRAPHIC!)

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

any other symptoms?

pain

fever

or any other sores anywere?

• Posted

no sores anywhere else. i do have these skin tag looking things on my labia too. its a little burning when i pee but thats occasionally , not all the time. i have been getting a lot of discharge and it will have an odor

• Posted

What color is the discharge? Any swelling of your vagina? How long have you had the bumps?

Could just be a heat rash, which hydrocortisone cream will clear up.

• Posted

discharge ranges from a dark yellow to sometimes a very liquidy white. ive had the bumps only for 3-5 days cause i just noticed. no swelling really.

• Posted

Did you have unprotected intercourse 5-7 days ago, or a day or two before you noticed the bumps?

• Posted

havent had sex for about 3-5 weeks, it was unprotected. i went to the doctors for another problem like the burning and such and they said it could be because i have a lot of protein in my kidney but i have taken blood tests and urine samples, wouldnt they see if it was warts or another std/i just by those? or do i have to specifically have a test for those.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.