Is this Balanitis? I’m 22 and uncircumcised

Posted , 5 users are following.

So to be honest i has unprotected anal sex with a female partner. And a few days after my penis started getting irritated and after 5 days it looks inflamed and red. And it’s tender and sensitive to the touch

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I’m not sure how to include photos
    • Posted

First transfer the photos to a computer. In the computer browser, log in to PA and hit reply in this thread. Click on the 4th icon on the right above the reply box and you can

upload photos from there. The scenery icon is the one you need but the icons don't

appear on phones or tablets.

• Posted

You can also post pictures with your phone's web browser. Example... On my Android phone I would open the site in Chrome Browser and in settings drop down menu select request "Desktop Site". Desktop version will load and you are now able to attach pictures to you post as if you were on a desktop  

• Posted

Doesn’t work on my iPhone
  • Posted

The anus is actually a very bad place to put your genitals as your digestive tract harbors bacteria such as e-coli and many other bacteria. The way you describe it does sound like balanitis. Go to a doctor and describe what you did and theyll prescribe either antibiotics or creams that will get rid of the infection. If you cannot afford to do so I recommend washing your penis very often throughout the day to help reduce the bacterial count. If you start to get a fever and or nausea then go to a hospital

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.