Is this Balanitis ?? Or something else ??

Posted , 6 users are following.

I sexual active 33 man , I did some unprotected sex last since 3 months , I was feeling some pain inside my penis and then it is gone also I was have a swelling arround urethra which still present till now , I did HiV , Syphilis , Hepatits B AND c , and Herps 1 and 2 twice since last exposture , all is NEGATIVE

now I am waiting for the urine sample result (gonorrhea , chylamdyia , ueaplasma , Trich. and another thing I cant recall , may the result will be come out after 2 days or 3 days .

but from 2 months I got my penis crown soo irritated and red color like the picture if I erected for 2 or 3 consecutive days , it become very irritated like I it burns when it touch my underwear m .

Inplus after ejaculation yesterday , I felt a pain in my testicles and groin area which is presented till now ..

ANY SUGGESTION PLEASE ???!

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

looks like balantitis

• Posted

THANKS KIMM for your help , so what should I do , it hurts sooo bad if I touch it or if it touch my underwear 😦

• Posted

a few things can cause it u need to visit your doctor if u have ruled out stds then it could be something like yeast simply not washing as often as u should can cause irritation a doctor can prescribe some cream for it

• Posted

sure I will visit a doctor after I receive my urine test result , but now a days , can I apply corticosteroid cream on it ??

• Posted

i would not put anything on it unless its been given to u to treat the condition u have if u start applying creams they may make the problem worse its better to wait until u see the doctor so u know u are applying the right cream

• Posted

ok , Thanks KIMM for your advice and help as usual

• Posted

Hi it looks like balanitis but do you find it very itchy? and could scratch till its really sore? May need to go to your local GP unit and get some treatment. Or you have over the counter treatment, But would get a full probably diagnose

• Posted

HI andy , thanks for your reply , yes sure I will go for the doctor , but i am waiting frist for the result of my urine test for STD , hy the way yesterday i was very burning , i applied a corticosteroid cream and it became more better after 1 hour , it is a cream antifungal and antibacterial with corticosteoird

• Posted

dont use it to much just apply thinly when needed the cream may well just get rid of that

• Posted

YES sure KIMM , thanks for ur advice ,

just now I received my urine test result , and it all NEGATIVE .

I will go today for Urologist to diagonse what is wrong with me

• Posted

usually when we have an std scare, we wash the penis too much or use too much soap and maybe tissues to clean them up. all of them contribute to this condition . sailing the same boat here buddy..

we irritate the delicate skin too much to verify for any perceived symptoms..

@kim: can that be the cause?

• Posted

over washing ...under..washing ..fungal infection there are loads of causes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.