Is this becoming severe ?! Need more than one option please

Posted , 3 users are following.

so i think i been having a yeast for longer than i know.. im discharging ALOT.. and when i say that i mean ive been doing self check ups to see every night and it’s always allot... recently I’ve been seeing some that’s been disturbing .. it sometimes itch but luckily THATS not a symptom that is extreme.. i do discharge Alot, keep having this gooey white/ clearish discharge .. and it doesn’t really smell .. sometimes it smells like milky and sometimes it smells like nothing. SO THE FIRST 3 PICTURES IMA POST IS WHAT I SEEN SOMETIME LAST WEEK

really bad ik ... now tonight i just did another self examine and im discharging allot.. this time tho it’s gooey with no smell... IS THIS YEAST ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.