is this BV or Yeast infection?

Posted , 4 users are following.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

does it smell

• Posted

somewhat, definitely not normal. but its very itchy. finished antiobiotic about one month ago for UTI

• Posted

thinking tho antibiotics can cause yeast and it does look a bit thicker than wat mine was when i had bv mine was really watery and soaked threw my pants it smelt bad aswel like fish

• Posted

hello i'm not sure if i have bv again or not by in my vuvla its like the hole is a little bit white and discharge keeps coming out and its a weird smell and also it was wet before but now like slumpy. but my side like when you open the lips near the vagina hole its red and itchy too. i finished my uti antibitocs and i dont have no more buring pain when i pee but now i have this.image

i dont think its as bad as other pictures i have seen.

• Posted

Thats BV. mine looks like that as well. I read somewhere that antibiotics can cause BV as well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.