Is this cándida balanitis?

Posted , 22 users are following.

Can anyone tell me if this is some fungus balanitis or something? I noticed it 2 days ago, little itchy and little sore.

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Could be balanitis, or maybe mild friction injuries, but (depending on your sexual history) it could be herpes.  I'd get it checked out.

You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

Hope it's nothing to worry about, but it would be cool if you let us know what the docs say either way.

(the white patches at the top of the second pic seem to be from the camera flash btw for anyone else looking)

• Posted

Well, after I suspected from candida balanitis, so after 5 days using canesten all is now cleared and on. I hope this helps to someone else having this same problem. I attach some pictures of how it looks now.
    • Posted

Is this Cleared completly ? Or has the rashes or fungus has re appeared ?
    • Posted

I was wondering too if the condition stayed away. I have almost exactly the same thing.
    • Posted

hi,

which canesten do you used bro, kindly suggest me, it will of great help to me. it gave me confidence after seeing your case.

thanks please reply

• Posted

If it's balanitis, then any Canesten cream will probably help.

• Posted

I am also having rashes ! Can you reply is it cleared at finest ?
  • Posted

Can you name which one cansten you using as there are varieties of it .
  • Posted

I was wondering how fast it went away? I have the same spots and was wondering how you got them in the first place
  • Posted

How long did this take to go away??? I have only had sex with my wife for at least a year now and have been perfectly fine but 5 days ago we had sex and I got a rash just like yours its not painful and its barely itchy almost nothin. She had it too but went away in 2 days Im scared is this something to worry about? Have not had sex woth nobody else in more than a year and I know for sure she hasnt too.

• Posted

My husband is having the same problem and I was wondering how did you take care of it because he has already asked me if I was cheating on him please let me know I have been cheated on in the past and I would not do to him what has been done to me so any help would be great 
  • Posted

ok so im 16 years old and this is pretty scary idk what they are but i also have those tiny white bumps and i have no clue what they are and what to do about them anyone have any idea of what they are and if they are normal?

• Posted

they are on the back of the head of my penis please reply asap!

• Posted

As above, if they are like the ones shown on the link or they are on the shaft of your penis they are nothing to worry about and are completely normal. As you grow, from teenage years onwards fordyce spots and pearly penile papules appear on many male genitals. It's a shame this isn't taught to boys at school as many worry themselves silly over something that's completely normal. Just please don't bother with internet pills and potions as they invariably do not work and the spots will remain. This is advice from someone (me) who has loads of them and worried themselves silly for years about nothing!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.