is this chronic fatigue syndrome

Posted , 5 users are following.

ive been experiencing extreme overwhleming fatigue for months, dizziness, muscle fatigue, little or no energy, swollen lymph nodes on & off without known cause, flush/feverish feeling, chills, headaches. no matter how long i sleep i feel utterly horrible and drowsy

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you been keeping your doctor up to date on the situation? You will need to get a proper diagnosis by them as soon as you can. If you have ME they will not diagnose you with it for 6 months is my understanding of things. It could a number of things and nobody here can diagnose you. Most people with ME will have had bad experiences with doctors so if for one minute you feel your doctor is not helping you in the way you need i would say find another one. That is my personal experience at least.

• Posted

you need to get tested thats the only way to find out. its does sound like ebv /mono ... how many weeks months has this been going on ?

my first symtoms were unable to get out of bed ... literally getting up and having to get back in it.

i ddnt get properly diagnosed until 5 months now im at month 9 and its been absokuteky awful !

• Posted

hey, sorry to hear youre going through a rough time.

It sounds exactly what ive been through - Post Viral Fatigue.

Go to the docs and get blood tests. To me it sounds maybe like Glandular Fever. I went through very similar symptoms before i got diagnosed with glandular fever and subsequently post viral fatigue.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

• Posted

Hello,

I totally know this feeling. I was in your shoes once. The worst was that I cannot even drink coffee. It has an awful effect of getting me really active then when it wears off, I end up worse than I was.

My solution was Caffeine + L-Theanine. Took some natural pills and it has been great. No side effects

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.