Is this clusters herpes?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I got these yesterday, one is on my thigh and one other side of my forehead its a cluster of what looks like pimples. I did test positive for herpes and had a breakout and was all clear last week now these popped up, will post pictures in comments

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

inner thigh

• Edited

forehead

• Posted

This looks like herpes. Once you had it, you can have outbreaks again. Mostly when stressed and/or tired.

Try not to touch it. Avoid contact with others. If you use cortisone creme, keep using it for a couple of days even after all signs disappeared.

• Posted

When did you have your last breakout? and where was it? oral or genital? also tell me one thing, how many days after your sexual contact you got the first cluster of blisters?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.