Is this Condyloma?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello!

Is this a condyloma?

Please help me.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I don't think you have anything to worry about here, unless you have noticed major growth or changes. It may just be 'your normal'. I searched for images of condyloma and they look very different. 

Wait a few weeks and note any changes, perhaps taking more photos. If there are changes that still concern you, take the photos to your doctor.

• Posted

Hey man

I think you can calm down as I've seen many people post on this forum with similar looking skin tag things, all concerned about the same as you. However, I can almost certainly reassure you that what you have is not Condyloma and that your skin is perfectly normal down there.

You haven't given us a history or any indication of changes, but if you do ever have any changes down there that you're concerned about, visiting a GP won't hurt. Just judging by your pics, though, I wouldn't be concerned.

• Posted

I would say they are Pearly penile papules, but to be safe, go to your local GUM clinic.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.