Is this Dermatitis herpetiformis?

Posted , 2 users are following.

About a month ago a really itchy painful red spot showed up on my elbow. It got bigger, itchier and painful and kind of dry. It went away on it's own. Then about a week ago it came back in the same spot with the same symptoms and it getting bigger. It is circular and raised with dry spots. I am a image22 year old woman and was told I was ANA positive 1:680 last year with no diagnosis. Now this past Sunday I woke up at 2 A.M. and had to throw up (I never throw up). Then this morning the same thing happened at 2:30 A.M. I woke up and threw up. I feel fine all day and am wondering if this is Coeliac? I go to Rheumy next month.image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

just see your doctor this isn't usual! see them as soon as you can possibly manage!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.