Is this genital herpes ? (Picture included)

Posted , 18 users are following.

I’ve recently found out that someone I’ve had unprotected sex with on many occasions has tested positive for herpes. I haven’t confronted him about it . I’ve had lumps and bumps for a while and put them down to ingrown hairs now I am unsure . The bumps in the pictures are painful to touch and has been like this for a month with it seeming to get better but then worsening again. Please help .

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Same situation girl!! If hair is growing out of them its not likely that they are! How long ago since your exposure to it??
    • Posted

If you havent shown any symptoms unlikely but its better that you get checked and see. Im in the same situation I had sex with a guy twice unprotected and he tested and found out he had it. It will drive you crazy thinking you might have it so just go get tested! Pm me if you need to talk! Goodluck
  • Posted

That doesn't look like Herpes, but wouldn't do any harm to get checked

• Posted

Did you find out what was that?

• Posted

hi! i am experiencing an almost identical thing, they are almost like pimples - they are a hard bump, then come to a head, drain, heal, then repeats in the same spot. did you find out what it was?

• Posted

heyyy please let me know if you had anything

• Posted

please get tested and keep us posted. your doctor will send swabs for testing

• Posted

hey i was wondering if you got your results back yet bc yours look similar to mines right now.

• Posted

this looks like ingrowns to me . . based on your hair texture i would assume thats what they are . i would still get tested to be sure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.