Is this genital warts or just Vestilbular Paillomatosis? PLEASE HELP

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been posting about this twice now but without picture. Now I do have the picture. 

it's itchy I felt discomfort while urinate but only that one time though then it's gone. and sometime the itchy feeling is gone too. I'm not sexually active though. I try to find the picture of warts that's close to mine but there are none so maybe it's not warts? And I tried Vestilbular too, again, it seems like it but not really. I'm so confused, kinda scared. Please helpp and thank you.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are you sure you’re not sexually active? Or have oral sex? Because to be honest with you, not trying to scare you but that does not look healthy at all and you really need to go to a gynecologist to get it checked and by the look of your discharge you for sure have some type of infection 
    • Posted

I’m still virgin and I used to masturbate in like way back in highschool. But now I’m really busy I’ve never done anything down there since. But I have habits of not wiping after I used the rest room. Maybe bacterial got in, I’d just uses water then put my pants on and go.
    • Posted

Ummm okay now let ask do you have any symptoms like any itchiness, burning when you pee, urge to urine? Anything like that? Or it hurts?
  • Posted

I'm not sure but it looks like a genital wart than anything else. Itchy feeling and discomfort while urinating, these symptoms are usually found in genital wart. Because you said you're not sexually active, I couldn't tell you that it's definitely a genital wart. It cannot be herpes either. Herpes sores are often accompanied by pain, itching and burning sensations. So, get it tested and receive treatment right away. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.