Is this GH someone please answer for me

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had sex on my birthday 8/3 two days letter my vagina became swollen thick cottage cheese discharge i know that's an yeast infection so i used monistat i went to the urgent care because i thought i had something bad i went there they gave me an std test i was still worried and asked for a shot just in case i was ok until my period started i was wiping and felt a pimple it literally went away 2 days later but im tingling through my entire body from face to feet sharp pains i dont have any sores at the moment is this an start for an outbreak im literally tingling so bad oh i had BV and taking antibotics for that help me please my butt been had hemorrhoids sticking out from giving birth but its still scary for me!is this GH image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.