Is this hemorrhoids (read description please)

Posted , 1 user is following.

does that look like it?

yesterday night, after using the bathroom (number 2) I noticed no blood on the stool. when I wiped however there was a lot of blood which eventually stopped when I cleaned and wiped there. the lump feels kinda moveable to be honest. im 21 years old. I've had hemorrhoids before however it was more external and this was feels more like it's inside but not too deep in there at all. it does sometimes feel kind of sore and irritated there like I get little sharp prickly jabs of pain where that lump is. on my toilet paper I saw what looked like a blood clot (it was a very tiny speck of dark blood that when squished turned bright red) but everything else was bright red blood when I wiped and eventually no more blood. I do have history of anal fissures and I only remember having one hemorrhoid before however that was an external one this one feels a bit internal like in between internal and external. anyone relate or have had this?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.