Is this herpes??

Posted , 1 user is following.

I recently broke out in a rash on my neck and chest. The rash would go and hen come back at night. It would come my skin was hot and be gone in the morning. Ever since I had the these bumps have been appearing on my neck. I dont want to pop them as I am afraid it is herpes. My inner labia minora is raw but there is no pain or itch. No pain on the bumps at all unless I touch them. The rash afcected my shoulders , arms, legs , upper back and neck. Like i said it only came when i was hot. I have been have extreme nerve pain in the heels of my feet for the first time. However ive always had nerve issues just not in my feet and not this bad. My lips have tingled on the upper lip with slight bubbling. There has not been a breakout. After the tingling stopped I noticed some peeling where I felt tingling. Again eczema could be the culprit. Lastly i stay with my mom right now and i sleep on the couch. Some days she sleeps on the couch and not her bed however more recently her face started breaking out and burning around her mouth. She picks the bumps and she said they are spreading I am afraid I gave my mom herpes and I am afraid I have it. Can someone confirm if this bump could be herpes. I have a few of them on my neck that are different sizes. They have not burst and they do not hurt. Please help.

Btw im on phone so ignore typos...i am trying do this fast and discrete

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

content://media/external/file/43867
  • Posted

I cannot upload the picture....
  • Posted

Hope you can see the my profile pic... That is the best i can do...please help. I am waitung on test results but I havd to wait until june 9th

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.