Is this herpes?

Posted , 10 users are following.

I am wondering if this is herpes. I was tested for all std tests a few times came back clean but these two red bumps won't go away and they are a bit sore at times and they showed up a week after having sex. they are on the urethra opening.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Go to the Dr.

Are they painful?

Get re-tested...include Siphilis in the testing.

• Posted

sometimes but not too painful, just a tiny bit sore when they rub against my pants
  • Posted

See a doctor, such things must visited with a doctor
  • Posted

I am having the same problem. Did you find out what this is?

• Posted

I have HSV 2 and i have the same issue. however ive been to my doctor because this same

issue will not go away. he said its not related to HSV but i have got to believe it is as no antifungal creams or steriods have touched it. i eat clean and use oil of oregano, H2O2 therapy and dont usually have outbreaks. this is just a wierd issue. no usual sign of the bumps or blisters. anyone else have any clue. i know there is a few other threads on this issue.

PLEASE

HELP

• Posted

Bro, can you upload picture? Seems to be same issue for me.

• Posted

How did you you get to know about HSV2? What test have you done?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.