Is this herpes?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i had some rough sex but i had cuts on my area by my vagina and butt hole before then after sex the cuts got very painful. now i have a bump on my lip so in getting worried that its sores now. im also have protosis rn which can be a symptom of hsv please tell me if im just overthinking 😦 imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

The pictures are a bit small, but as far as I can tell, it could be herpes. Best thing is to have it checked.

• Posted

Hi, its hard to identify anything because of picture size and quality. It does look a bit red, but i can not see and bump on the lips as they are not fully visible or parted to show the rest of your genitals for a full inspection. Try taking a couple pictures of your labia strait on and one spread in order to identify any abnormalities.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.