Is this herpes

Posted , 4 users are following.

I noticed a bump that looked like a pimple on my labia about 6 days after intercourse with a new partner.  Two days later an identical bump formed directly across from it on my other labia.  I went to a walk in and was told these were pimples (one popped during the exam).  Two days later the area where one bump popped became red and swollen.  A day after it was covered in what looked like white blisters, which were extremely sore and painful.  Some of the blisters have now popped and the area is red and extremely sore.  Could this be a herpes lesion?  It may also be worth mentioning that I had somewhat of a dry hacking cough along with these symptoms and what seemed like a cold.  

Has anyone else had sores with this progression? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey

Yeah mines appeared as raised spots. They were itchy. Day one.

Then white blisters - day two

Then day 3 - 5 open sores.

Now healed days 7 - 8

HSV1 Can appear different on other ppl by the sounds of it.

• Posted

Thanks for the feedback.  Went to the doctor and started the meds.. still processing all of this but hopefully the episode resolves quickly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.