Is this herpes

Posted , 6 users are following.

I lost my virginity on the 10th and on Friday I noticed this on my vagina.  It was not bad like this but it looks worse.  I thought it was from my wipes that I used and from the rubbing of my vagina to my clothes.  But now I’m confused whether this is an allergic reaction of herpes 😭

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

That definitely looks like herpes...u need to go get swabbed asap ...do they hurt?
  • Posted

That definitely looks like herpes. Do they hurt? Go see a doctor so u can get them swabbed.
  • Posted

I can say i see a lacerated vagina with vigorous infection mostly mixed infection. You need aggressive treatment ASAP. Dont wait !
  • Posted

Hi Cathy, please see a healthcare professional asap. They have seen all this before and can help.
  • Posted

Looks like H you have to be strong b,don't let it get to your mind and keep on living your life 

• Posted

if I were you I would go to Emergency tonight. They will run test on you. Tell them that they hurt real bad 
  • Posted

So i went to urgent care and they said they could not tell.  They said it could be a possibility that I can or can not.  They said it did look suspicious and prescribed me medication Incase it is an outbreak.  I received my results back Wednesday and everything showed up negative but I will be getting tested again and visiting a gynecologist just to be on the safe side.  I am scared because I still believe that it may be herpes.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.