Is this herpes

Posted , 1 user is following.

no itching. no burning when i p**s. it isnt red. doesnt hurt to touch or when pee touches it. dont have any flu like symptoms. but i dont know. opinions? imageimage

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

can u take a closer photo please its not herpes but i need to be able to see them a bit better

• Posted

i cant seem to focus the camera any closer then that unfortunatly. I only have my phone camera.

• Posted

do they feel kinda hard to touch and when was ur last sexu encounter

• Posted

nah i cant feel them at all. and i had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago

• Posted

but the one girl said she was tested and tested negative and the other had just broken up with her boyfriend and he doesnt have anything either

• Posted

they be just be nothing i would get checked just to be on the safe side dosnt look like herpes but theres other things it may be like warts etc

• Posted

no other symptoms of herpes but there are these. i cant feel them tho

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.