is this herpes and cold sore

Posted , 2 users are following.

Is this herpes as I'm been worried and it look like a open sore that similar to herpes open sore. This happens when i popped a big multiple head pimple that was surrounded by a red not itchy skin.  

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I just popped who what i thought was pimple on my chin as it leaking yellow green colour pus. Also the pimple is a big bump  (surround by red skin) with multiples head that are the same colour as they pus but some have a black colour head. But as it leaking i decided to remove it with a tissue, which successfully removed it and i even ripped the skin odd as well and the wound is now a circle shape, which is red and have a white spot in the middle. 

Also the pimple or bump area is red and is not itchy and im not feeling sick and the bump is surrounded by clusters of white head or papules. 

I then looked up online worrying i have herpes as after i popped it is now leaking clear yellowish liquid and it match the description of herpes. But i disagree it first as i got have sex with a girl all the way from march 11 and i look up how long until herpes appear. They're meant to appear few days to 20 days after exposure. 

Now it been hours i have popped it and now it still red and now it forming yellow stuff around it and im worried as hell now and it almost looked like the pictures i see online.

Also me and the girl have protected vaginal and oral sex and we both kiss each other passionately a lots.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.