Is this herpes? Doesn’t itch but does BURN badly when I pee

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have one sexual partner for the past 2 years. my skin down there is VERY sensitive always has been. i started using a new soap last week and towards the end of this past week i noticed some itching that has turned into burning. it burns BADLY when i pee. im nervous and hoping this is just dermatitis! im making an appt today with a doctor, can anybody tell me what this looks like or could be? i feel fine, no fever, headache, etc image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry, but it looks like it might be herpes.

• Posted

I went to the doctor and a NP swabbed it. She said the same. I'm waiting for them to call back with results. She went ahead and prescribed me Valtrex just in case.

• Posted

They called me and it is HSV-1, tested negstive for HSV-2. im doing the supressive therapy with Vacyclovir 500mg a day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.