Is this herpes help plz!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I had unprotected sex for the first time in a while 7 days ago he came inside me. 2 days later i was having terrible cramping & it burned a lot when peed the 3rd day i started getting these bumps along my vag lips and around my anus & thought they were razor bumps but they started popping and opening up they burn really bad & its so uncomfortable when i have on underwear. some of them are starting to scab but more keep appearing im only 18 i hope its not herpesimageimage

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

the big spot looks like a shaving spot to me dosnt look blister like looks more like that one isnt herpes im not so sure about the smaller ones as they have no heads on them if they looked like blisters then have a blood test done to check for herpes

• Posted

the big spot is a blocked oil glad u can see the white pus inside it just needs a good squeeze it could all be shaving related but wiout seeing wat the others looked like before they scabbed up i cant be certain about them

• Posted

I have seen some people post their herpes on this site before and i think those small open ones do look like herpes i am not a doctor though. i recommend getting checked

• Posted

looks like herpes and razor bumps. the bug one look like a cyst the small ones are open sores tbat popped? they may be herpes get test. and if they are youll be fine its only a rash that clears up . eat healthy and take meds and you wont have many break outs. talk to that guy ask him if he has bumps

• Posted

hey stop shaving its probably the cause of spreading . it looks like molluscum is it a bump with white circle in the middle or dimple? if so stop shaving and touch them theyre contagious

• Posted

I’d get them swabbed given that the are getting worse not better!!

Don’t shave if it’s bacterial you’ll make it worse and if it’s herpes you’ll irritated it more!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.