Is this herpes or a pimple ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

it had white pus when i popped it but i think it may have just been infected and i have recently been diagnosed with HPV and ive just been FREAKED OUT please help imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

i think its a infected pimple i cleaned it but i dont know

• Posted

forgot to mention got tested for hsv1 and 2 not even a month ago and was negative

• Posted

ye its gotten a bit infected by the looks of it just leave it alone and dont pick at it should go away by itself

• Posted

ok thank you again kim your very helpful

• Posted

this is day two and its already scabbed over i put rubbing alcohol on it before i went to sleep last night

• Posted

im thinking it was hair folicule i picked it at for days

• Posted

there never was a blister i popped it it looked like a pimple and white pus came out im thkining it scabbed cause j kept pickign ag it and it got infected

• Posted

ye thats wat i said and given the fact u had a negative herpes test then its most likely the fact u have picked at it

• Posted

white pus would not come from a herpes blister if u squeezed it pus would come from a pimple as its bacteria under the skin

• Posted

Okay, thank you so much Kim. Once again you def reassured me. and are very helpful

• Posted

update day 6 scab fell off

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.