Is this Herpes or a yeast infection?????

Posted , 6 users are following.

imageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

could use a better photo, from the 2nd pic it looks like herpes. Is it painful to pee? are you really itchy and swollen down there?

• Posted

I'm quote itchy at times but no swelling. I'm going to make a doctors appointment ASAP. I did some research and alot of my symptoms point to a yeast infection such as odourless discharge and some of the pictures even match. What do you think?

• Posted

It could be VP (vestibular papillomatosis). This condition is usually mistaken for herpes, yeast infections or genital warts, but it's painless, and you may not even know you have it. Often, VP causes vaginal discharge and itching around the vaginal opening. So there is no need to worry because VP can go away on its own.

• Posted

Hard to say cause many things can cause us to blister . can you update us what you found out please . good luck .

• Posted

It looks like herpes to me. But if you’re experiencing white, thick discharge along with the blisters, a yeast infection is more likely than genital herpes. Check again and see your doctor for help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.