Is this herpes or irritation?

Posted , 3 users are following.

imageimage

this morning i woke up for work and washed felt discomfort so i looked and saw this. i did just get an abortion 3 days ago and started bleeding. could this just be irritation due to blood or herpes sores?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

this doesnt look like typical herpes. it could have been and aggravation from washing, perhaps a harsh rag or excessive scrubbing? is it itchy, burning, or blistering?

• Edited

no itching or blistering. its just burning when i touch it or if i use the bathroom and my urine touches it. i am wearing a pad right now so i think my labia got irritated from it

• Posted

then its definitely irritation. i wouldnt concern yourself with the matter any more. to stop more irritation try swapping out pads to something that is for sensitive skin just until it heals.

• Posted

thank you! ill still get blood work done but i do feel relief ♥

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.