Is this herpes or something else?? Very scared

Posted , 3 users are following.

what does this look like? they used to hurt when touched but not anymore and the skin tags went down this is in my inner labia i got tested i came back negative for everything but i didnt get tested for herpes i recently took a plan b and chlamydia antibotics then i got a yeast infection so i took a monistat 1 day suppository these popped up after i took the suppository ive never had this before what does it look likeimageimage

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Dear kay,

Not sure what the second photo is meant to show- the vaginal mucosa looks red, maybe from thrush. The first photo clearly shows a number of fine finger-like lumps on the inner surface of both labia and these are vestibular papillomas, not genital warts.

Rgds,

Adhari

• Posted

thrush? what is that? these bumps hurt when my urine touches them sometimes, and both sides have the bumps. sorry for the questions here is another photo of how it looks today theres also a bit of itching or something every now and again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.