is this herpes or syphillis on penis head

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys, i had a sex with a girl and i fingered her before putting on a condom and i also used a cheap ass delay spray right before the encounter.

I suspect some vaginal fluid must have touched my shaft.

I had sex with her and ejaculated into the condom.

after coming home i saw my penis was red and eventually it resided into red bumps which form white spots after healing. i've attached some pictures.

theres mild sore but its not too painful as i can pee like normal.

i keep my penis moisturised by aloe vera.

Also i took a swab test and blood test 7 days after the contact. waiting for results. imageimageimage

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

My thoughts are that if this was due to a sexual related infection the symptoms would be much more distinct than you have experienced. So the blood and swab tests are going to be interesting.

Obviously, one good practice you have is using the aloe vera - but I am wondering whether any other chemicals are regularly getting onto the head of your penis.

Exposure to soap, shower gels and lotions, oil based lubes for example can all have an accumulative effect on the skin of the head of the penis which is really sensitive to chemical stuff it is exposed to.

As you say you used a condom and a delay spray - perhaps it is the accumulative effect of everything your penis has been exposed to that actually caused the symptoms that you experienced. perhaps you used a condom type or brand that you have never used before?

I would wait for the test results and think about all the chemical based stuff that comes into regular contact with the skin at the end of your penis. Exclude soap, shower gels and other bodily cleansers from getting on the head and foreskin of your penis - draw your foreskin fully forward to cover the head of your penis when you take a shower. Once you have thoroughly rinsed everything off the rest of your body, expose the head of your penis and use water only to wash it clean with, gently rubbing with the inside of your hand. Dry your head and foreskin completely as soon as you get out of the shower.

Hopefully these symptoms will eventually fade away - again, depending on what the test results show .....

• Posted

Thanks for letting me know, so, just checking, do you still have anything that is causing you a concern, or is it too early to tell ...... ?

• Posted

hey guys i did my checkup and the results came out negative.

all the pimples has healed fully and i did not develop any other symptom.

mixing aloe vera and over the counter anti fungal cream did the trick

• Posted

That's great, hopefully it will stay that way - thanks for the update ....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.