is this herpes?? please help

Posted , 6 users are following.

i found out my bf cheated on me yesterday, idk how long ago or how many times. he got tested and said everything came clean but im still having discharge but no smell. the discharge is yellow. well a few days ago we had dry sex so idk if this came from that but what could this be? theres no pain, itching, nothing...image

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Edited

it looks like the beginning of a herpe out break but im really not sure . update with pics !!

• Posted

herpe virus sometimes doesnt show in blood work as soon as it should. some people takes awhile for it to come up on blood test. it can take 2weeks to 3 months for it to come up. i know people who tested negative but know for sure they have the virus. different for everybody

• Posted

hello dear... firstly genital herpes does not have to be caused by hsv2... it can also be caused by hsv1 which used to be the cause of oral herpes or coldsores... it is now known that either virus can cause genital herpes and either virus can cause oral herpes... the popularity of oral sex can be the blame for that. so if your bf gets coldsores or has ever gotten one it can be transfrerred. BUT! id like to tell u not to panic because in my opinion that does not look like herpes. And since this chat cannot tell you that for sure get tested. i have herpes and have for years. ive done alot of research and to me it doesnt look that way. i urge you you to get a teat and get REAL ANSWERS.

• Posted

thats not herpes but i would go see a doctor

• Edited

and dump him too!!! hes disgusting he will give u something u cant get rid of !!!

• Edited

not much advice here girl, id see a Dr. but just here to say you are a queen and deserve better!!!!!! ♥️

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.