Is this herpes? With photo

Posted , 6 users are following.

its little sore, noticed it this morning but i cant even go to doctors as my mum got corona and we're in home isolation. could this be a herpes outbreak? image

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It's very difficult to say from this small photo, but that possibility can't be excluded.

• Posted

Hi. Im not a doctor but i cant see anything wrong in your pic. What are u concerned about?

• Edited

As has been said, with the images available its hard to say - an array of images showing the vulva in general, closed and open and a well lit image of the area of concern would certainly get you more replies. I can see what you are worried about, but would need better imagery before offering my opinion as it could be something or nothing this far...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.