Is this herpies /genital warts or ingrown hair?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I slept with this female i like.. And this appeared im hoping its friction burn or ingrown hairs please help

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Looks to me like pearly penile papules which arent considered to be a sexually disease they are more a skin condition

anyways i would recommend you to see a doctor to be 100 percent sure

• Posted

folliculitis , happens from friction and hair follicle , just went thru this after a marathon.

• Posted

folliculitis is an inflammation in the hair follicles, and the sebaceous glands which are located all over your scrotum your penis and actually you have them on your lips (mouth) they actually look like little clusters of white dots.. and no they are not an STD's

• Posted

the the problem is with guys if you try to shave your shaft even a little stubble can get irritated from friction or from sexual intercourse, which will cause those to get inflamed. trust me I just had it happen after a marathon sex session with my wife, freaked out took a bunch of pictures sent to my doctor, she's like do you notice the hair follicles on each one of those little irritation's ? unfortunately you either get it on your shaft or at the base of the penis.

• Posted

Makes sense it was 2 hours of sex in nature.. Phew thanks

• Posted

I agree, this looks more like folliculitis, which is just inflamation/infection of follicles. Honestly nothing to worry about!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.