IS THIS HERPIES ON SHAFT? RED BUMP

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey im wondering this newly appeared on shaft of penis has red color to it and a little sting.... yes i have protected sex and last time i had oral unprotected was 1 weeks ago. I am worried and thinking if this is herpies. And no fluids at the momment im bump.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

anyone?
    • Posted

They don’t look like it. I mean it doesn’t look like blisters plus, it might just be a fungal infection. 

Can you provide some history prior to the condition?

• Posted

I mean I have really dry skin but it never had shiny spot. could it be from oral sex and rough masterbation from my partner?
    • Posted

If that person had oral thrust maybe but try to have good hygiene and stay away from masterbation for a while and see if it goes away
  • Posted

went to derma said it isn't blistering or any clusters so it can be caused from friction or psirrios dryness that I have as of the moment

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.