Posted , 10 users are following.

what them red spots???

are them bumps in the back normal??

please can anytell me anything & yes i am sexual active

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

doesn't look like hpv to me, I also get inflamed spots on my tongue when I eat salty for example (goes away in a day or so), underneath the tongue looks normal, also...if you ever look at the back of your throat and notice small bumps..those are normal and indicative of a soar throat (even minor)..also swollen tonsils can look worrying...but it's normal(telling you this not to freak out when you discover your tonsils), the red spot might just be a small bite sore, warts don't look like that.

• Posted

also don't freak out when you discover some lumps of flesh on the back of your tongue towards your throat, those are also normal (the are in a V shape).

• Posted

i am having the same after french kiss and now having sore throat started after 2 days and still there for 50 :"days now and i am really scared of hiv no doctor knows what is going on

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.