Is this HPV?

Posted , 5 users are following.

please, anyone can help me? I feel so itchy in vagina and feel hurt when I touch these, uncomfortable. I have 1 partner and we had unprotected sex 7 days ago. thank you.

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

they look like VP. you probably have a yeast infection only way to find out if you have HPV is to get tested. i have HPV high risk strain doesnt cause warts. your dont look like warts to me.

• Edited

i noticed alot of people with vp have or have had yeast infection so it mabe a cause specially if u are itchy

• Edited

agreed or maybe thats when we really get a mirror and look is when something itches thats how i found mine years ago and sent me running to the OB lol

• Edited

vestibular papillomatosis and

a principle of candidiasis.

in addition to itching, does it also smell bad?

regards

Vera

• Posted

it doesn't smell bad, just itchy and sometimes will be hurt or when I go to pee.

• Posted

do you usually feel this burning after sexual intercourse with your partner? or do you feel burning even after a long time without sexual activity?

regards

Vera

• Edited

I don't have any burning after sexual intercourse before. I had sexual active 7 days ago but have itchy 5 days ago and then burning ( I think because I scratch it by my hands to reduce itchiness).

And then it still hurt when I go to pee and sometimes itchy.

• Edited

It looks like vp. As for itching and burning, make a salt bath with warm water ... use 3 to 4 tablespoons of salt and place in a container and bathe the vagina.

Maybe it gets better because this is a natural anti inflammatory

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.