Is this HPV Genital Warts or something else?

Posted , 5 users are following.

These places slowly began to come up over time and they didn't bother me at all or cause any discomfort, but recently the one in the first picture has started to hurt during intercourse, wiping, and peeing. It burns, almost like a small tear would. The others still have caused no discomfort. What could these be? image

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

i have same like this...its genital warts

• Posted

did you have any on in the inside like the first picture? if so, did they hurt? that one hurts to touch at all

• Posted

yes i have...mine doesnt hurt...i think i need to go for an surgery...i am scared too

• Posted

does anyone else have any answers?? anything that could help! i have made an appointment with my doctor.

• Posted

Physiological papillomatosis. Physiological papillomatosis is a projection of the dermal (skin) papillae considered an anatomical variant; that is, a normal feature of skin surface growth and does not represent any disease. Therefore, it does not need any treatment. However, in order to be certain that it is physiological papillomatosis, it is very important to have an evaluation and diagnosis made by an experienced doctor.

• Posted

Has anyone had this before?? ^^ If so, does my pictures look similar or like something else?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.