Is this HPV or herpes or normal

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

i noticed this a few days and dont know what it is i keep getting nauseous just thinking it could be hpv or herpes im going to be making an appointment with a gynecologist next week image

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

sort of looks like hpv. need a better picture

• Posted

wow, thats a better pic lol.i think it looks normal right now. but keep an eye on it.if it gets worse definitely get it checked. does it itch or hurt?

• Posted

no it doesnt hurt or itch at all i was just looking the other day and noticed it and cant stop thinking its hpv. im going to get it checked tuesday cause ive been making myself sick all week thinking its hpv.

• Posted

from that close up picture i honestly think it looks good. your smart to be checked though. i hope you are ok. try to think of other things. I know its hard but remember there is no use worrying and stressing over something that hasn't happened yet. you can't undo what has been done and everything always works out. life will go on and you will be fine that is for sure.

I used to worry myself sick about everything. Then after a couple times of things working out good, I realized how dumb I was for making myself sick with worry. Its obviously easier said than done. Good luck and take care.

• Posted

i went and got checked today and told her i was worried about warts. she looked and said everything looked normal so i showed her the picture of what i thought was warts and she said no so im hoping she is right. no gynecologist will do a pap smear on me until im 21 so i guess i wont know for sure til then

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.