Is this HPV? Please help me! I'm scared! [w/ pictures]

Posted , 5 users are following.

I took some pictures of my vagina to observe her better and noticed a very strange appearance. I'm worried because I dont know if this is HPV.

Can anyone help me? What do you guys think about that? Please, I'm desperate. I already scheduled a doctor, but only in two weeks and I cant even sleep right thinking about my condition.imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 14 replies

Report / Delete

14 Replies

• Posted

This looks like VP (vestibular papillomatosis). I personally developed some on my vulva after a yeast infection. My GYNO said its normal tissue some women get and its harmless. If you search the web it will show some pics of severe cases but they are all fine.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

it looks like VP to me...i have the same. i stress out too....just because it is there.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i did go to the doc an was scared to ask but i hope she saw it i mean i guess she would have. i got it after a yeast infection. i still stress but am getting better. yeah i really think yours is Vp

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Dont be scared to ask your doctor ever they are there to help you. They have seen the weirdest cases so you just trying to get familiar with your anatomy is nothing. I would reschedule and just ask if its normal so you have peace of mind.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i am! finding time off work is the issues, then my job dont like to let you off early or counts it against you....but i am! i have just been scared. but i am in a relationship of almost 9 years. i do have a discharge sometimes it is clear which i always have then sometimes its brown(like old blood) maybe i am just over thinking?...

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

girl!! 1% of women with VP? im pretty sure almost every woman has VP. if it was HPV- they would be cauliflour shaped & discolored. some women just have more growths on their vagina then others- every vagina is different. BUT- go to your gyno, because you will worry about it non stop unless you dont.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

i went to the doc yesterday and she said it was not warts it was normal but i said something about vp an she had no clue what it was.... but said the growths were normal.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up