Is this ibs?? Scared bad.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone have similar symptoms??

Hey y’all- I have the most insane anxiety- hypochondriac probably.

I’ve had stress and gerd all my life- during a really stressful time last year I was unable to crap- 5 days in between, when I went it was super thin and small.

Colonoscopy came back clear. After that bowels returned normal

Went away for a week to Florida ate awful, had bad headache found very old and discolored aspirin in wallet- took it.

Bad flight home- turbulence i was having such a huge horrible panic attack. We land- awful nausea here and there the following weeks and some sulphuric smelling gas.

I tried to fix myself with 24 hour fast. Break it with pizza and am The most nauseous ever, week goes by no appetite horrible pain in stomach after eating., nausea.

I attribute it to horrific anxiety that I may have gastroparesis and will need a feeding tube.

Fast forward to now: very gassy, large appetite, no nausea. Constant, 24-7 cramping and stomach pain on my lower left side and occasionally across, GERD bad bloating and constipation - constipated, bowel movements come out thin and tiny but I did have one regular one in six days.

Like can this just happen randomly? I am bloated pretty much all the time now, and I have bad stomach cramps 24 seven, I feel like this is just my life now.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.