Is this just a blip?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been on Sertraline for around 4 weeks now, 3 weeks on 100mg and I was feeling much better. Yesterday however I started to feel really anxious and I slept really badly last night and have woken up feeling again awful today. Has anyone else had this on Sertraline? Is it just a blip? I thought the worst was over and I was beginning to get back to normal, but I feel like I'm back to square one again. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey Sarah,

Sorry you have hit a rough patch.  I had the same thing happen the first time I increased my Zoloft,  and I have a feeling that I will have the same this time around as well.  It was a few years ago,  so it is hard to remember,  but I have read many stories from other people that they felt great and then have a few low days,  but that things got better and that it's to be expected.  I'm sorry you are struggling and I hope you get some better sleep tonight.

• Posted

Hi Ashley, thank you for your reply. It's really tough today, my anxiety's gone sky high. Just snuggled up on the sofa trying to calm down! Hope your doing ok today x

• Posted

Hi Ashley, thanks for asking. I was feeling a bit better yesterday later on, but have really struggled today. We were travelling to my parents house today so that was a bit stressful having to get packed up and get here, so maybe I'll feel a bit better now we're here. How are you doing? This forum is a real lifeline to me at the moment. Sarah 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.