Is this just a case of fordyce spots??

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey guys, Ive had these spots for a couple years now and they are completely painless. Are they infact just fordyce spots? I believe they are just because of how long Ive had them and they cause me no pain, I'm also not sexually active so I don't think it is anything else. what do you think?

imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

What you may have going on is that when you shave (sometimes) you are aggravating the fordyce spots - it may be a case of trail and error to find a skin lotion or cream that will sooth the situation. Lotions / creams that are for Baby, or Sensitive Skin types are often best - I use an aftershave balm for sensitive skin when I shave my pubic area .....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.