Is this Lyme ???

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi there , I have been suffering with debilitating symptoms for 2 years and I am hoping to get any answers or advice. My symptoms started with extreme Brain fog , drugged , drunk feeljng. Then I got way more symptoms like chronic fatigue. Derealization, depersonlization, dissociation, knee pain, chronic headaches , stomach problems , Weight loss , weight gain, paranoia , aniexty, the list goes on. I have been tested for Lyme through western blot but the Lyme test came back negative , however it came positive for 2 bands. Number 41 and 58. I’ve also had many blood tests show HIGH levels of inflammation.... does this sound like Lyme ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It could be Lyme or just as likely be CIRS. The symptoms are almost exactly the same for both of these illnesses.

• Posted

hi

what does this mean ?

2 bands. Number 41 and 58

i also had clear wb lyme test but carry lyme symptoms

it was suggested i had cirs and i started reading and following but in the uk - doctors dont know anythung about cirs

• Posted

Maybe get tested for Hypothyroidism. It would cover most of the symptoms you mentioned and more. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.